Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lunch at Baja Fresh

It was hubby's day off and we had our lunch date at Baja Fresh (Mexican Grill) which is just a walking distance from our place. We arrived there around 1:30pm and we just knew that they offer a happy hour  lunch specials  which we only have to pay half  of the regular price  menu around 2pm-5pm. Since we were not hungry yet, we decided to walk around the shopping center and come back after 2pm so we can avail their discount. 


 I have my own preference when it comes to Mexican food. Its not really my type of cuisine but I also have  few of my favorites. As usual, I ordered the Chicken Quesadilla  which i like from Baja Fresh. It is serve it guacamole, sour cream and chips. 

 

Hubby got this big chicken buritto which is also serve with guacamole,salsa and chips.

2 comments:

  1. yummy but i don't really fancy something like that. chips lng cgro for me. thanks for the comment sis

    ReplyDelete