Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Yummy Blog is born


Welcome everyone to my new yummy blog. Since I was a kid, I like to watch cooking shows on television.  I also dreamed that one day I will have my own cooking show. I learned how to cook from my father. I was his assistant when we prepare food every time there is a big  occasion. Though I'm not that great  cook or a famous chef ,  I didn't even study nor  go to culinary school, I believe that if you have the passion, and eager to learn and love what you are doing, everything is possible. 

This blog is all about my passion for food and anything related to it. I will also include the food escapades that hubby and I will explore to different restaurants, the recipe's, kitchen stuff, home and garden , health and lifestyle. Come, follow and allow me to share to you the perfect recipe called a taste of life.

1 comment:

  1. I'll lookin forward on your yummy blog...

    i love food...^_^

    ReplyDelete